Why, hello! Looking for some fun freinds!

Options
Hello Everyone!

It's my first day on MFP and my first day taking a step in the right direction! I am very nervous, excited, hopeful and committed! And I am looking for the same in some friends/supporters.

I am 24 years old and living in Culver City (West LA), California, I love it out here and enjoy the daily sunshine! I have been overweight my whole life and I am fed up with enabling myself to not be healthy and love who I am on the outside. A little about me, I actually come from a sports/dance background (I wasn't always this overweight ;) ) and want to get back to that plus shave a little more off. I am a Nurse Assistant and want to go on and further my education and get my BSN. I love cats and reading as well as the beach and music. I have a lovely boyfriend of 6 years who has lost 50 lbs and KEPT IT OFF for 2 years now. He is very supportive and has amazing will power.

I am addicted to food. I am addicted to carbs. I am addicted to sweets. There I said it, now it's out I can't hide from it anymore.

So, who wants to be friends? I will support you if you support me! :D Check out my profile and see if we look like a good fit. Hope to hear from you soon! Oh, when sending a friend request, please, PLEASE write something! 1. So I know you are not a bot and 2. To get to know you a little better :)

Replies

• Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!! Isn't the constant sunshine always nice??? I live in Ventura, about 50ish miles north of you, and love it :). I have been on almost 2 weeks and am loving the support and what not that I receive from everyone on here. I also have a very heavy sports background, and haven't always been big, and then I made poor life decisions which contributed to me being way overweight, and now I have 160 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me, and have yourself a GREAT Tuesday :)
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm back again after a hiatus of binge eating and hiding under the covers! But this time, I will rock it!

I'd love to support each other. Sending a friend request your way.