Starting over

Hey guys. I'm pretty much starting over. 3 years ago I lost over 50 pounds but in the process became pregnant with my second son. I pretty much got comfortable and ate everything in sight! After having him I continued to eat horribly for over a year. Until last week when I finally had enough of feeling and looking the way I do! I started last Saturday at 257 and this morning i'm so happy to say i'm now at 246.4! Still have those moments I feel like I want to eat those fries or drink a soda but I've been fighting the urge! I could definitely use some friends on here for motivation! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• BiggestLoserBarb
    BiggestLoserBarb Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there,
    I'm starting over, myself. It's great that you are back on track! Keep up the good work.
    I'm a homeschooling mom who just got so caught up in everything else, my weight has crept up. I had lost 50 lbs about 3 years ago. I've gained about 30 back. I've been at my weight for many months, and I exercise daily and eat well (buy too much of a good thing, definitely). My age (almost 42) is making it more challenging. My daughter and husband are joining me in trying to get healthier. Cheers!
    --Barb
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Hi I too am starting over as well! 3 years ago I was at my highest weight of 200 lbs, I lost 20 lbs, but then met the love of my life and didn't care what I ate. In the past 3 years I've now gained 40 lbs. I'm currently at my highest ever of 219 lbs
  • FLBuckeye34
    FLBuckeye34 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey, welcome to the life! Its amazing how the combination of medicine, sedentary and tragedy can cause a person to gain weight but I am living proof it can!!! I am glad to be over the hump but its a real challenge to lose it when you didnt have the problem before! We all can do this!!!!!!
  • kimberly2402
    kimberly2402 Posts: 33 Member
    Good morning ladies! Started at 200lbs & this app along with great support friends helps me. Feel free to add me. It's nice to share the weeks ups & downs with friends who are going through the same eating choices as I am.