Feeling Good Today- 82 lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That's amazing-you should be very proud of yourself. Congrats-you look fabulous!! :)
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    thank you for inspiring me and encouraging all of us! Just terrific work!
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great. :)
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing!!!! Thank you for that specific information and taking the time to write about it. I REALLY appreciate it!!!! I am going to be adopting some things here as my loss has slowed and it is time to change. Please keep us updated and GREAT JOB!!!!
  • salleewins
    Options
    By the way did you find you could keep the calories lower or did you not worry about them, because those percentages were working and as long as you felt comfortably full? My protein has been at 35%, but my fat and carbs are probably opposite of what you are doing and I feel tired at this point a lot. Nice going and thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edugan001
    edugan001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing :smiley:
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, well done!
  • cagehringer
    cagehringer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    By the way did you find you could keep the calories lower or did you not worry about them, because those percentages were working and as long as you felt comfortably full? My protein has been at 35%, but my fat and carbs are probably opposite of what you are doing and I feel tired at this point a lot. Nice going and thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really stringent with my calories when I first started in April for about the first 5 months, until I started incorporating weight training 2 months ago. I eat pretty boring, so I pretty much have nailed down the calories for my meals and I tend to not worry so much anymore.
    Maybe you should experiment with switching up the carb/fat intake and see how that works. Your body could be turning all the carbs you are eating into sugar and tiring you out. I know when I first cut carbs it was rough, but my energy is through the roof now.
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You are a great role model to your girls! Great job and thank you for sharing your journey.
  • salleewins
    Options
    Thank you!! Keep us posted!! You are helpful!! Such an encouragement and inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!