Looking for a partner

Options
I'm looking for a partner to workout with that lives in lynchburg VA and goes to the ymca. I'm 28 and weight at about 194lb right now. Looking for someone that has a drive like means to keep pushing and keep challenging ones self to reach their goals. My goal is to weigh 215 or more.

Replies

• runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sorry I'm not nearby, but I have some advice. If you want to gain from 194 up to 215 lbs, I recommend doing what you normally do throughout the day and then eat a box of krispy kreme doughnuts each night before going to bed. In no time you will be able to add the weight with just that little change.
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    runwmeNC wrote: »
    Sorry I'm not nearby, but I have some advice. If you want to gain from 194 up to 215 lbs, I recommend doing what you normally do throughout the day and then eat a box of krispy kreme doughnuts each night before going to bed. In no time you will be able to add the weight with just that little change.

Blasphemy! He needs to bulk order Shipley's Donuts, not waste his efforts with inferior donuts such as krispy kreme.