Morbidly Obese But Trying to Change

Options
2»

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Pupybear you can do this. I am willing you on and look forward to reading. Bout your progress good luck
  • Puppybear1
    Puppybear1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pupybear you can do this. I am willing you on and look forward to reading. Bout your progress good luck

Thank-you so much. Your encouragement literally brought tears to my eyes.I really want to change. I literally dreamed about eating the frosting off of cake last night LOL but so far it's been one week without "Cheating". . .I attribute the success to all of the support I am receiving here. Please know that your kind words are changing lives!

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I've read some inspirational posts here from people who were severely overweight..who all of a sudden decided it was time to change. They flipped the switch and simply started to adhere to their calorie limit for weightless and had total success.
    It is amazing to me how they just do it..after being out of control with eating their entire lives

It can and has been done.. it could easily be you too. You're off to a wonderful start.. stay on mfp and keep reading the success forum posts and you'll find like people
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I eat brussel sprouts with low carb dieting, you subtract the fiberand only count net carbs anyway. They are fantastic with bacon, olive oil and walnuts!
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Puppybear1 wrote: »

Thank-you so much. Your encouragement literally brought tears to my eyes.I really want to change. I literally dreamed about eating the frosting off of cake last night LOL but so far it's been one week without "Cheating". . .I attribute the success to all of the support I am receiving here. Please know that your kind words are changing lives!

Thank you, you are so worth this. Get supportive and motivating friends on here and support them in return, you will be supersede at the difference that makes. Log everything you eat, keep your protein up, unless there is a health reason why you shouldn't. I'm rooting for you to succeed. Good luck Carol
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Hi Puppybear1! I started at my highest weight of 389.8, I'm now at 336 and still a work in progress. I'm not a low-carber, but I do try to stay away from a lot of white bread, white pasta and white rice. I do a lot of scratch cooking to keep away from too much processed stuff. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jordanchamzuk
    jordanchamzuk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to your new journey!!
    Just don't forget Rome was not built in a day, and when you feel like giving up remember how far you've already made it!
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Hi Puppybear1! I started at my highest weight of 389.8, I'm now at 336 and still a work in progress. I'm not a low-carber, but I do try to stay away from a lot of white bread, white pasta and white rice. I do a lot of scratch cooking to keep away from too much processed stuff. Feel free to add me as a friend!

You have done really well keep up the good work you can and will continue with this success. Wishing you all the very best.