Options
2»

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I was in a few long term deals, general. Biggest mistake of my life. Gave up my twenties. Could have been filled with orgies, one-night stands & STDs.

FIFY!

First. In, First Year? What, does FIFY; mean?

Fixed It For You

Ah, gotcha/ I guess, you learn: some'thing new, everyday; sometimes. Although sometimes' i go a whole, day and not learn; a dang thang,

I had to Google it myself, the 1st time; that I'd seen it used!
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This Message has been brought to you by the makers of just about anything you happen to google once on the internet marketplace.

• DeficitDuchess
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @DeficitDuchess
    I already lost my twenties. Why ruin my fake longings?? ;)

Getting an STD, would've ruined your 20's & the rest, of your life! So I'd wager that, the long terms; saved you! Besides thanks to Tinder, STDs're increasing again!
    A girl tampered with my head in 2012. I was so upset for days that she refused my advances. She later confided she was HSV2 positive and it was such a relief. Because for the first time in my life, it seemed I was dealing with rejection (did a little psych damage). She is still out there. She can have a great life. But alas...

Shortly after another I met another off OKC and on the second date, she said she had hsv2. I was shocked and I was also paranoid. It was a sad scene in grand central. We were parting ways and she was hoping I would place a kiss. It was sad, awkward and I mentally tormented myself for 2 days for being a bad and selfish human being. I refused the kiss and left her there. I remember her face. She was horrified and looked sad. I was just paranoid. God, they should be dealing with so much trouble right now.

The second girl's story was horrific. She said she met a christian guy after a youth ministry in and then they went to the bar and had a one night stand and then...

Be careful out there.

This doesn't surprise me, I've read that 1 in 4 New Yorker's have genital herpes & that was before Tinder's existence! People seem to also misunderstand that condoms aren't 100% effective, so the best route; is to have as few partners as possible & to forgo intimacy for enough time, between partners; to ensure that an STD test's results're accurate!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    This doesn't surprise me, I've read that 1 in 4 New Yorker's have genital herpes & that was before Tinder's existence!

There's an urban legend that 1 in 4 New Yorkers is a rat. Turns out it's more like 1 in 10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rats_in_New_York_City
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    @DeficitDuchess
    I already lost my twenties. Why ruin my fake longings?? ;)

Getting an STD, would've ruined your 20's & the rest, of your life! So I'd wager that, the long terms; saved you! Besides thanks to Tinder, STDs're increasing again!
    A girl tampered with my head in 2012. I was so upset for days that she refused my advances. She later confided she was HSV2 positive and it was such a relief. Because for the first time in my life, it seemed I was dealing with rejection (did a little psych damage). She is still out there. She can have a great life. But alas...

Shortly after another I met another off OKC and on the second date, she said she had hsv2. I was shocked and I was also paranoid. It was a sad scene in grand central. We were parting ways and she was hoping I would place a kiss. It was sad, awkward and I mentally tormented myself for 2 days for being a bad and selfish human being. I refused the kiss and left her there. I remember her face. She was horrified and looked sad. I was just paranoid. God, they should be dealing with so much trouble right now.

The second girl's story was horrific. She said she met a christian guy after a youth ministry in and then they went to the bar and had a one night stand and then...

Be careful out there.

This doesn't surprise me, I've read that 1 in 4 New Yorker's have genital herpes & that was before Tinder's existence! People seem to also misunderstand that condoms aren't 100% effective, so the best route; is to have as few partners as possible & to forgo intimacy for enough time, between partners; to ensure that an STD test's results're accurate!

No, the best route is to have one partner. Period.

I agree but my consideration, was concerning what's realistic; than what's ideal!