ISYMS: It's Still Your Mother****ing Set!

Options
I'm looking for guys and gals, that are into lifting and who lift often. CT Fletcher says as it is, you either love him or hate him but he's my kinda trainer!

I'm vegetarian and I lift heavy. Current PRs; Squat: BW x1.58 (280.5 lbs / 127.5 KG); Deadlift: BW x1.55 (275 lbs / 125 KG);
Bench: BW x0.68 (121 lbs / 55 KG << Ugh this soooooo crap); Chin Ups: BW x6x3.

I've dropped 30+ pounds, got my body fat percentage under 15% and I'm now ready to put some muscle on this frame. If you lift often, then send a friend request. Let's hit some PRs and tear up a new body!

Replies

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 888 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Got roughly another month cutting
    Then back to putting on some muscle and lifting some heavy *kitten* weights.

Hitting new PR's is always a great feeling
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    You probably b eff better off dropping BF down at lwast 13% before bulking.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

I would further this and say the leaner you are when you bulk, the better. Lyle McDonald recommends 10%.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

I would further this and say the leaner you are when you bulk, the better. Lyle McDonald recommends 10%.

That's hard to obtain for most. Lyle is speaking mostly to competitors there who are trying to stay within a 3 month diet of sub 10% when they cut for comp. 12% or so should be fine for most people.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for guys and gals, that are into lifting and who lift often. CT Fletcher says as it is, you either love him or hate him but he's my kinda trainer!

I'm vegetarian and I lift heavy. Current PRs; Squat: BW x1.58 (280.5 lbs / 127.5 KG); Deadlift: BW x1.55 (275 lbs / 125 KG);
    Bench: BW x0.68 (121 lbs / 55 KG << Ugh this soooooo crap); Chin Ups: BW x6x3.

I've dropped 30+ pounds, got my body fat percentage under 15% and I'm now ready to put some muscle on this frame. If you lift often, then send a friend request. Let's hit some PRs and tear up a new body!

How long have you been lifting?
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @Wheelhouse15 - My last consistent streak has been one year lifting. I also agree with you that 10% is really difficult to achieve I can defo drop a few more percentage points tho. So that'll probably take me to December.

@Chieflrg - 13% is doable