Hello! Newbie Here!

Options
Mishi87
Mishi87 Posts: 2 Member
Hello Everyone!

This is my first time joining the community Message boards. My name is Michelle and i live in Miami, FL. Just like everyone here I'm trying to make an effort to loose weight. I'm over weight by about 70 pounds, I'm a full time art school student, and I also have a full time job. My life is a bit hectic, but I will try my best to stick to my goals! :)

Replies

• MikeRay
    MikeRay Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It is a wonderful tool to assist you in meeting your goal, and the people here are great for support.
  • MarjiBMe
    MarjiBMe Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi MIchelle,

I'm another newbie, who also happens to be a full time student - so I more than understand the time constraints (and what sitting in front of a pile of books for hours on end studying can do to your waistline). It's gonna take some creative time management - but you can (we can) do this :-)
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Michelle!

My Fitness Pal was the thing I needed in my very busy life to help me get started & stick to my goals. I homeschool my kids & work part time ~ crazy! But with MFP I've been able to keep track of my eating & exercise. You can do it! Glad you're here! :flowerforyou: