Bored

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    OP? What's your favorite fish? Mines Catfish.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    japohl24 wrote: »
    Omg I'm so confused you guys your posting Radom things here I'm looking for a special guy

There's tons of special guys here! And tons of special girls.. all being special together. I am certain you will find one just for you, after he gets done talking to the girl he is currently talking to then will talk to you until he finds his next special girl.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Omg I'm so confused you guys your posting Radom things here I'm looking for a special guy

There's tons of special guys here! And tons of special girls.. all being special together. I am certain you will find one just for you, after he gets done talking to the girl he is currently talking to then will talk to you until he finds his next special girl.

Ahhhh true love!!!! Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong

He will probably talk to SEVERAL special girls at the SAME TIME!!! Thats how SPECIAL he is!!

You're absolutely correct! He is so amazing that he is in high demand!
  • cee134
    edited October 2016
    SOMETIMES WHEN I'M BORED I LIKE TO YELL! IT'S FUN! :scream:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    STOP YELLING AT ME! I AM SENSITIVE!
  • cee134
    cee134 wrote: »
    SOMETIMES WHEN I'M BORED I LIKE TO YELL! IT'S FUN!

If you were referring to me....I wasn't yelling I was "enunciating". And I said that with air finger quotes.

NOPE NOT REFERRING TO YOU. I JUST LIKE TO YELL SOMETIMES! :wink:
  • cee134
    STOP YELLING AT ME! I AM SENSITIVE!

I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU. I'LL STOP IF IT'S DRIVING YOU BANANAS.
  • RunHardBeStrong

If you were referring to me....I wasn't yelling I was "enunciating". And I said that with air finger quotes.

It's doesn't sink in until you break out the finger air quotes!
  • cee134

I sure hope you enunciated and used air finger quotes on the words "TO YOU" and "SOMETIMES"

I "like" "Air Finger Quotes" but "sometimes" I "think" I "use" them "too" much.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

There's tons of special guys here! And tons of special girls.. all being special together.

That is like saying no one is special. lol.

tumblr_netw6usrYm1qa7gx5o1_500.gif

• RunHardBeStrong
    Timshel_ wrote: »

There's tons of special guys here! And tons of special girls.. all being special together.

That is like saying no one is special. lol.

tumblr_netw6usrYm1qa7gx5o1_500.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of short bus window licker special.... ;)

But in reality, are people really special or do they just do special things?

I could watch that gif for quite awhile though..

• cee134

I sure hope you enunciated and used air finger quotes on the words "TO YOU" and "SOMETIMES"

I "like" Air Finger Quotes but "SOMETIMES" I think I "use" them "TOO much".

IFIFY

How many times does Air Finger have to be mentioned before someone makes an inappropriate joke?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

I think as the world shrinks and people have ubiquitous access to to just about every corner of the earth, the concept of special and unique really changes. Globally there are always more similarities among all people than differences. Where it used to be people were confined to only knowing people in their town or city, or then what they might hear on a radio or finally see on a TV, now a better scope of reality and the ability to see so much proves that.

So the idea of truly special, unique, or gifted takes much more.

That said, Imma just watch snow fall and drool.
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    I need a ninja
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I think as the world shrinks and people have ubiquitous access to to just about every corner of the earth, the concept of special and unique really changes. Globally there are always more similarities among all people than differences. Where it used to be people were confined to only knowing people in their town or city, or then what they might hear on a radio or finally see on a TV, now a better scope of reality and the ability to see so much proves that.

So the idea of truly special, unique, or gifted takes much more.

That said, Imma just watch snow fall and drool.

Makes sense and I agree..

Can we watch the snowfall from inside a hot tub?
  • cee134
    JustKen74 wrote: »
    I need a ninja

There's another post about someone's steps disappearing. If that isn't ninja I don't know what is.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I need a ninja

How much do you pay? I have some stealth like ninja skills. Especially when drinking. I take payment in beer.
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    I need a ninja

How much do you pay? I have some stealth like ninja skills. Especially when drinking. I take payment in beer.

The beer can be supplied in bulk, just need a brand.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I need a ninja

The beer can be supplied in bulk, just need a brand.

Coors. Definitely Coors.