Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS II

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Aren't some things best not sugar coated?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Could it be that I was not making a reference to ideas or feelings but rather to sweet things? Did you know I have a terrible sweet tooth?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe I have a sweet tooth too but like sugar coated cereals are just gross?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »

Could it be that I was not making a reference to ideas or feelings but rather to sweet things? Did you know I have a terrible sweet tooth?

Did you know I thought of your sweet tooth when I read that?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Do you know how many times I've tried to give up sugar?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Isn't it better to be frank yet kind?

Do you know I agree? Did you also know my boss tells me all the time that I have a way with words, being able to tell people to eff off yet they think I am giving them a compliment?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Do you know how many times I've tried to give up sugar?

Is it totally impossible?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Do you know that I'm envious of that skill?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Would you believe I have a sweet tooth too but like sugar coated cereals are just gross?

Do you know at the mere mention of the word sugar I collapse into total Homersimpsonism?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Did you know I am too? Also, did you know I am able to cut way down but not completely cut it out?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Did you know I thought of your sweet tooth when I read that?

Do you know that there may have been just a slight dose of innuendo, too?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Doesn't it suck that hubs is away next week which means I have to cancel on a girls day to wineries?
    Does that mean I should go curling instead and have fun with playing my curling boyfriend?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Doesn't it suck that hubs is away next week which means I have to cancel on a girls day to wineries?
    Does that mean I should go curling instead and have fun with playing my curling boyfriend?

Do you need a substitute hubs??
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Do you know how dirty that sounds?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Don't you mean fun?

• synchkat
    Options
    Wouldn't it be bad to have to leave the boy with someone else all day while I'm out drinking?

And it does sound dirty doesn't it...should I have phrased it differently? Did you know last year when I did this pick up curling game thing on a Saturday my bf made sure I was on his team? When hubs had me switched to a different team did you know my bf called across the rink to say hi and tell me it was great to see me? Isn't it nice when someone makes you feel welcome?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Don't you mean fun?

Yes, did you know that I meant yes, dirty=fun?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Wouldn't it be bad to have to leave the boy with someone else all day while I'm out drinking?

And it does sound dirty doesn't it...should I have phrased it differently? Did you know last year when I did this pick up curling game thing on a Saturday my bf made sure I was on his team? When hubs had me switched to a different team did you know my bf called across the rink to say hi and tell me it was great to see me? Isn't it nice when someone makes you feel welcome?

Is he just making you feel welcome? Or does he perhaps like what he sees?

• synchkat
    Options
    Could it be both? If he does like what he sees isn't it nice that his attentions make me feel more welcome? Might I get him to give me some tips on stuff I'm struggling with?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Could it be both? If he does like what he sees isn't it nice that his attentions make me feel more welcome? Might I get him to give me some tips on stuff I'm struggling with?

By tips are you meaning something other than things we normally see on the ice? :smile: