Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Blast a Catfish!

Options

Replies

• rhe92
    rhe92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @rhe92 how about a selfie with a sign saying "nothing fishy here"

Haha yea ok, it's 1am tho so I'll post it tomorrow
  • rhe92
    rhe92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    brutal thread!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @epr3996 Are you real??? Lets see you flexing..

we seem to be still waiting on this

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

He's waiting on the Instagram profile guy he stole the pictures from to post a pic of that guy flexing. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

He's waiting on the Instagram profile guy he stole the pictures from to post a pic of that guy flexing. ;)

@cee134 where's the shirt you spilled on last night? Perhaps a picture with a note saying Whiskey is my lover
  • cee134
    Options
    @cee134 where's the shirt you spilled on last night? Perhaps a picture with a note saying Whiskey is my lover

I don't have the shirt with me now. But I took this last night. It felt worse then it looks.

30st66ed3m26.jpg
  • synchkat
    Options

I don't have the shirt with me now. But I took this last night. It felt worse then it looks.

30st66ed3m26.jpg

ewww. I'm thinking that doesn't come out and kinda looks like vomit are you sure you dropped food in sauce
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    o614e1zu01g3.jpg

The camera adds 10 inches or wait it is lbs isn't it? Haha love this!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am way behind on this. Just catching up on this thread now.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options

30st66ed3m26.jpg

ewww. I'm thinking that doesn't come out and kinda looks like vomit are you sure you dropped food in sauce

I was eating a bowl of stir fried vegetables with sauce (a mix of sriracha and soy sauce). I kept the sauce and used that to dip the chicken I was eating. Since I was too lazy to cut up the chicken, I was eating the whole chicken breast at once and it slide of the fork and fell into the sauce. I was really surprised at the splash back. Also I may have been drunk.
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this!!??