Crystal light and water

Options
Can I count Crystal light as water intake? I drink plenty of water but also like a little variety of beverages. I only drink one glass a day.

Replies

• DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Its water with like 5 calories... count every glass as intake... its just flavored... it didn't change it from being water.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Its water with like 5 calories... count every glass as intake... its just flavored... it didn't change it from being water.

Technically it's 10 calories b/c each pouch has 2 servings. They don't tell you that on the commercials, lol.

But when I drank CL, I counted it as water. Just like I count unsweetened tea as water. It just has a little flavoring to it, but it's still hydrating.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Crystal light either has 0 calories or 5 calories I think.. I drink water with Crystal Light everyday.. I also drink diet soda, coffee, unsweetened tea and propel and it all counts.

Also keep in mind that you can eat your water too and it counts toward hydration/water goals!! :)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    It's water+stuff. Log the water under your water intake and the stuff under food intake.