Hello, anyone Paleo/Primal?

Options
I just signed up for this app today to track my diet. I started the paleo/clean eating lifestyle about 7 weeks ago and I love it! I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who is doing the same and wanted to trade ideas/recipes or just have a buddy to talk to when needed. I find that it takes a good deal of my time to do the research and to have someone else to chat with might be beneficial. Feel free to reach out.

Replies

• rquiles8
    rquiles8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your support friends. I have lost 30 pounds since June 8 and looking to lose another 25 pounds. I am at rquiles8 as my member and my focus has been on changing my diet. I am also a veteran of the US Army as well as a current AF member serving in the GA national guard, so I have to keep myself in shape to be able to pass my fitness test every year. Add me as your friend and I will send you some tips, encouragement, and prayer or any other advice I can give that would be helpful. After adding me as friend, go read my bio or take a look at my before & after pictures. Stay strong, healthy, happy, and active. GLMF
  • rquiles8
    rquiles8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    IN short yes it was the start of my journey...who doesn't love bacon?
  • btluff
    btluff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol. Cool. Thanks for reaching out.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I am doing the autoimmune version of paleo. I'll add you!