Yes its helpes alot

Options
vixen84
vixen84 Posts: 11 Member
Ive had the mfp app for ages but never really used it properly but since i lost 3stone im more conscious and aware of the foods i eat and i like how they give info on how much carbs sugars etc are in each meal ive gone from size 20 to size 14 in 15months ive joined a gym and trying to tone m loose my mummy tum,

Replies

• STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    The mfp app is a great tool. But where are your weight loss came from was a mental decision. You decided to do it and if I got the British conversion right Three Stones is about 21 American pounds

I tell people losing weight is the easiest thing you'll ever do but yet it's the hardest thing. To lose the weight is very easy you just eat less calories than your body Burns. The hard part is to make the decision to do it. When people ask me about my weight loss I basically tell him to things I got pissed off and I found the MFP app and I used it as an educational tool.

Congrats on your success and your future Journey

• lizardlipsagain
    lizardlipsagain Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    your looking great, keep up the great work with the mummy tum.
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    14 pound to 1 stone x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!