Lost Weight lots of weight! Reached a Plateau! And now Gaining again!

Options
Hey Peeps! This is my first time here using this app. I'm on here to look for people with the same struggles as me and is willing to help rid of this reoccurring relapse over overeating and lack of exercise.
I'm 6'0 I was at a peek of 333 pounds and went down to my all time lowest of 190 from doing pure cardio.(Haven't been 190 since the 6th Grade...haha) Then I started weight lifting to tighten up and went up to 205-210 range. ((Which is ideal)). Then outta nowhere I felt like I wasn't getting results and just reached a plateau and stopped. I've been going to the gym on and off but with no consistency and I've been overeating junk food. I'm just looking for some buddies who can help me out and I can help them out. I feel like team work is the best way to go!

Replies

• RicaDelRey
    RicaDelRey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I def feel you on that! I was the same now I'm back at it again! Add me if you'd like!!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the ten pounds I put back on but that is mostly due to beer & wine. Bottom line is you have to change your lifestyle to be healthy and maintain your ideal weight. What I do is compensate for booze by running, if I run about twenty miles a week I can fit drinking in. I suppose the same could work for junk food but I prefer to just not eat like that.
  • Fabio_019
    Fabio_019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know it's a lifestyle thing. But when I indulge. I lose control. Nobody around me diets or works out. So it's kinda difficult.