How Do I?

Options
Cp731
Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
Found these indoor bikes and Elliptical machines used. They don't have instructions.

I thought about googling the instruction manuals, can I do that?

I want to know if anyone has had any luck with buying machines without instructions?
Essentially I need to know if now its necessary to have the instructions.

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Found these indoor bikes and Elliptical machines used. They don't have instructions.

I want to know if anyone has had any luck with buying machines without instructions?

What is the make/model?

You will be able to find the manuals online within minutes.
  • Cp731
    Options

What is the make/model?

You will be able to find the manuals online within minutes.

Ow Cool, so Im on the right track..I dunno I have to go back to the store real quick to find out.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Um, yea? Lol

What do you need instructions for?

Ellipticals and stationary bikes are pretty straight-forward as to how to use them.
  • jodeesteffensen
    Options
    I have an exercise bike, which I bought knew, and assembled myself. Beyond assembly, I rarely use the instructions. You can find much of in the information online. I've been using my bike now for six months and love it. I love biking, but often resisted the call because it was too hot, or too cold, or it was raining or snowing, or it was dark...loads of excuses. Now I have it in front of my TV and feel much better about spending a night of TV viewing if I've biked during at least one show. I bike now for 45 minutes five out of seven days consistently. Definitely feel the results!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Fear of using the almighty and not no all-knowing GOOGLE / internet....?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Fear of using the almighty and not no all-knowing GOOGLE / internet....?

That was unnecessary, no?
  • Cp731
    Options

Um, yea? Lol

What do you need instructions for?

Ellipticals and stationary bikes are pretty straight-forward as to how to use them.

Ha, Not for fear of not using Google, but to buy a used machine with someone elses settings already programmed in. It's a Nordictrack machine, with lots settings and crap
  • Cp731
    Options
    ther is an airfan bike, that has a deep back chair, that ya kinda lounge in is that even a worthwhile workout?