Still 50ish, Still Fat, and Still need Female Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• azgingr
    azgingr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Me too!!! 49 here...although my brain still thinks I'm in my 20's, my body completely disagrees! I would like to ultimately lose 100+. Need all the friends and support I can get! I'm excited to be there for other folks too! Let's do this together! Send me friend requests! :smiley:
  • karmasgotcha
    karmasgotcha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 50 and just joined the group. Please add me too.
  • karmasgotcha
    karmasgotcha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how you add a friend but please do add me.
  • lipstkjunkie
    lipstkjunkie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just figured out how to add a friend...click on the user name, when the box comes up click the name again, you will be directed to that users profile...click the add friend box...I just sent my first 2 friend adds!! :)
  • Kira_72
    Kira_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    44 and about 30lbs to lose. add me :)
  • Newyearjo2820
    Newyearjo2820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 63 and back on and my daughter adjusted my macros and trying to adjust. She's a trainer with a super body and works really hard so I'm counting on this working for me. I'd like to loose 20. 25 would be great. I'd like to firm too. I'm s walker but lately my feet don't cooperate as well and I probably need surgery. Would love some new friends in the middle age group
  • Latucker21
    Latucker21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    azgingr wrote: »
    Me too!! Me too!!! 49 here...although my brain still thinks I'm in my 20's, my body completely disagrees!

Me too!!! 49 and 70 lbs to lose. I love the encouragement on this site, but it's nicer coming from women who really know the struggle.