Options
Hi, my name is Erica, and I live in Torrance, CA. I have been plagued with weight issues most of my adult life. I have lost 15 pounds, but still need to lose 50 -55 more. I am supposed to be watching my carb intake, which I do well for breakfast and lunch, but come late afternoon, I seem to lose it. Any suggestions?

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was very successful in losing and keeping off more than 100 pounds with LA Weightloss. The biggest "rule" they gave him was to eat all of his carbs for the day prior to dinner. He only has carbs for breakffast and lunch as a result, even to this day (he has kept the weight off for almost 2 years now).
    It is a bit of an adjustment, but I've adopted this for the most part. I have only one or 2 days per week that I will have some whole wheat couscous, or brown rice with dinner, otherwise I stop eating carbs by about mid-afternoon most days. This helps me to keep those carb counts down, in addition to ONLy eating complex ones too!

Good luck Erica! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for some extra support, I truly rely on my friends within this site!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Erica, and I live in Torrance, CA. I have been plagued with weight issues most of my adult life. I have lost 15 pounds, but still need to lose 50 -55 more. I am supposed to be watching my carb intake, which I do well for breakfast and lunch, but come late afternoon, I seem to lose it. Any suggestions?

Perhaps that's when your energy levels suddenly drop drastically or something. I always find protein is filling and stops me wanting to binge or eat junk or anything like that. Maybe you could try eating something that is rich in protein and see if that helps, you can't lose anything (except pounds hopefully :happy: )