Fat teacher

Options
Officially a fat teacher! Many days are 9-10 hrs and I cannot find the motivation or energy. But this 40 extra lbs is not helping. I do apply good nutrition at least. However, portion control is a factor. Haha I am whining- pardon me. I am starting with baby steps. 3 days a week would be great. I bought a simply fit board to help stregthen my ankles & get me moving with low impact. I like it & am still getting used to it. :):)

Replies

• edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hello. Do you pack your lunches and snacks each day ? Is it low carbs and sugar?
  • nupururja
    nupururja Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I try to control portions sizes and include fruits in my daily meals.I look for healthy recipes to inculcate cheese such as cauliflower mac and cheese, crab meat cakes, whole wheat tortilla pizza in the oven etc.Helps to stay motivated without increasing weight.Try to stick to the 1200/1400 calorie diet by tracking food daily.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    edup1975 wrote: »
    Hello. Do you pack your lunches and snacks each day ? Is it low carbs and sugar?

it doesn't need to be low carb or low sugar, OP simply needs to eat less so that they are in a calorie deficit.