Getting back on track!

Hello I'm not new to fitness pal but in need of a life change. I'm 34 years old mom of 3. Just had a baby last year and gained 40 pounds from the beginning of my last pregnancy and now wearing a size 20/22! Ahhh! This is the biggest I've ever been. I've started to feel way to fluffy and uncomfortable with my body. I just want to get back to the old me. I'm not trying to be a size 2 or anything just want to lose some belly weight and tone my body up to feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm looking for friends who provide workout tips, recipes and great motivation.

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    I'll be 34 next month and I also have 3....5 month old twins and a 3yo. I can help keep you motivated
  • MsTere82
    MsTere82 Posts: 6 Member
    wow twins! Thank you I appreciate it!
  • AnelDB
    AnelDB Posts: 24 Member
    I would love support you. I'm 42 and found myself getting too comfortable with my declining waist. I'm not ready to give up yet! MFP has helped me before, and I'm very good about logging in and being supportive.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Hi I am trying to get back on track after a hiatus I had to take due to injury. I am looking for friends to join the journey with me. You can add me if you like. :)