Fighting For My life

Options
Greetings Fit Family. I am going to do my best to make this as brief as possible. My name is Tjuana Johnson, T.J. for short. I was born in Miami Fl. but currently reside in Jacksonville Fl. for the past 12 years. I am the mother of (5) ages 23-30, (4) grand kids, married for 24 years. I have been chunky for most of my life. But after losing my Mom in Sept.6,2014, I unknowingly fell into a depression, and that is when food became my comfort. Before her expiration, my family & I went to the gym at least 4 days out of the week & tried to eat healthy, which was new for all of us. We all abruptly stopped doing both due to her unexpected passing. I am the only member of my family that has gained 30 pounds, tipping the scale at a whopping 260. I am determined to do it with or without the family this round. So I look forward to getting to know others in this community that share my struggles. Hopefully we can all feed off of each other. But, I do know from experience, that there is nothing that no one can say nor do, to make anyone want it bad enough. For me, I simply became desperate enough to start all over and to do my best not to allow " Life " to distract me from my goals ever again. So for anyone that would like to add me, I would love for you to. I look forward to staying updated on one anothers progress & sharing any helpful advice.

Replies

• SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request also. You've got this and we are here to cheer you on!
  • MrsEccentric69
    MrsEccentric69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @MeganAM89 Hi there! Thanks for your condolences. Mothers are irreplacable. And btw my 3 month old grandaughter name is Megan also. @SweetP27 thanks for the positive reinforcement. Thank you both for adding me.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Proud of you for realizing that you need to take care of yourself.
    Its difficult when you have a busy life and are being pulled in a million directions.
    Take Care.
    Sending you a friend request.