Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP Shout Outs and Dedications..

Options

Replies

• Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,123 Member
    Options
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Still not a part of the cool kids club :( I don't know how to post gifs

Find one and copy it. Press camera on here then press it again. Choose you gif press done and it should come up sweetie! Hugs!
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Still not a part of the cool kids club :( I don't know how to post gifs

Meg, you are queen of the cool kids

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6UBhjHobLFgEmrJu/giphy.gif

See. I can't either. You can just cut and paste that. Hahhahah
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    @MTgal477 - what up girl?
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    What up with you?! :smiley:@VanishingNachos
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    hey @shortgirlsneedlovetoo ~ how YOU doin?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Soooooooo Just wanted to throw out some special thanks publicly.. cause why not?

in Alphabetical order

@_MistahJ_ thank you for always keeping my workdays filled with music and entertaining articles! You are always supportive and motivating! Thank you for being you!
    @adremark you are always there when I need a boost. You always have a word of support or motivation or sympathy. If I'm having a bad day I always end up seeing jokes on my page! you do not judge and are a true friend in every sense of the word. So few friendships go beyond MFP and you are one that I know will always be there.
    @LaLaDuke08 you always check up on me!! You are always there to motivate and make me laugh.
    @Liftheavylovehard I cannot say enough. truly. you get me. I can be myself with you. I can be a *kitten* I can cry I can laugh. You celebrate with me and lift me up. you sympathize even if what you are going through is so much heavier than my burden. No words can ever describe the friend to me you have become. I wish we had been sisters. Thank you for always being there.
    @liftinglisa Beautiful girl, you never give yourself enough credit and you give me to much. You truly care and that means so very much to me! Thank you for being there and understanding when I needed to vent. You are amazing and need to know that.
    @Lipstick_n_lunges Lovely creative girl! you are amazing. you are an inspiration and you are the embodiment of dedication. you lift up everyone around you. thank you for being you.
    @LL5lifts You make me laugh nearly every day. My heart breaks with you when you are down because I do not think you realize the effect you have on those around you! your progress and dedication inspire me! Always willing to chat and help! This journey would not be the same without you.
    @NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Vik thank you for the chats and the kind words. thanks for checking on me .. you always seem to just when I need it. Thank you for being a true friend.
    @RunHardBeStrong we don't talk enough, but you need to know how much I value your friendship. You are an inspiration to me and I love reading your random thoughts and adventures throughout the weeks.
    @thedcubed1 Dzu you are amazing. thank you for being such an amazing friend. always so supportive and always there with a compliment (even if most are WAY exaggerated) You are an amazing friend I know I can always count on.
    @Watchinherbackthistime My girl! Watching you grow has been an amazing experience. Thank you for lending an ear when needed and for always listening to me *kitten*. you tolerate my constructive criticism with grace. I love you to death.

m96y7yb9iow5.gif:heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Soooooooo Just wanted to throw out some special thanks publicly.. cause why not?

in Alphabetical order

@_MistahJ_ thank you for always keeping my workdays filled with music and entertaining articles! You are always supportive and motivating! Thank you for being you!
    @adremark you are always there when I need a boost. You always have a word of support or motivation or sympathy. If I'm having a bad day I always end up seeing jokes on my page! you do not judge and are a true friend in every sense of the word. So few friendships go beyond MFP and you are one that I know will always be there.
    @LaLaDuke08 you always check up on me!! You are always there to motivate and make me laugh.
    @Liftheavylovehard I cannot say enough. truly. you get me. I can be myself with you. I can be a *kitten* I can cry I can laugh. You celebrate with me and lift me up. you sympathize even if what you are going through is so much heavier than my burden. No words can ever describe the friend to me you have become. I wish we had been sisters. Thank you for always being there.
    @liftinglisa Beautiful girl, you never give yourself enough credit and you give me to much. You truly care and that means so very much to me! Thank you for being there and understanding when I needed to vent. You are amazing and need to know that.
    @Lipstick_n_lunges Lovely creative girl! you are amazing. you are an inspiration and you are the embodiment of dedication. you lift up everyone around you. thank you for being you.
    @LL5lifts You make me laugh nearly every day. My heart breaks with you when you are down because I do not think you realize the effect you have on those around you! your progress and dedication inspire me! Always willing to chat and help! This journey would not be the same without you.
    @NotTheGuyYouAreLookingFor Vik thank you for the chats and the kind words. thanks for checking on me .. you always seem to just when I need it. Thank you for being a true friend.
    @RunHardBeStrong we don't talk enough, but you need to know how much I value your friendship. You are an inspiration to me and I love reading your random thoughts and adventures throughout the weeks.
    @thedcubed1 Dzu you are amazing. thank you for being such an amazing friend. always so supportive and always there with a compliment (even if most are WAY exaggerated) You are an amazing friend I know I can always count on.
    @Watchinherbackthistime My girl! Watching you grow has been an amazing experience. Thank you for lending an ear when needed and for always listening to me *kitten*. you tolerate my constructive criticism with grace. I love you to death.

<3
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

in Alphabetical order

QV0171-500x500.jpg

I will always have your back. No matter what. You have done so much for me without realizing. You listen to me *kitten* and complain. You let me cry and feel sorry for myself and then kick my *kitten*. You don't give yourself enough credit though, you are truly amazing, beautiful and inspiring. You are the definition of a true friend. I love you.
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    @Need2BFitAgain left me out - FML~

3rkxdmcocu9j.jpg
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    "Beautiful girl, you never give yourself enough credit and you give me to much. You truly care and that means so very much to me! Thank you for being there and understanding when I needed to vent. You are amazing and need to know that."

@Need2BFitAgain Trish, you don't know how much this touched me. I will always be there if you need to vent or just want to shoot the *kitten* and be silly. I consider you a friend and that's what friends do. I will always cheer for you and hope you succeed in everything you can dream and imagine because you deserve it. You are a strong woman and your determination and drive motivates me. Thank you for seeing something, whatever that may be in me, and being my friend. <3:*

• FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @tjiddy for making me believe in the power of FirBits again! :)