95lb gone - I can now get life insurance

Options
15 months ago I was knocked back from getting life insurance because of my weight. Now 43kg (95lb) down & I can get insured. I do have a loading on my premium but at least I can get insurance. The price will go down more as my weight goes down more.

One very happy Low Carber here. All the hard work has more benefits than I realised when I started.

Replies

• PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's super! :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    High five!!
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your spouse is happy also. How responsible and wonderful of you. :)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • doublexl845
    doublexl845 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize there was a weight restriction on life insurance. Good thing we don't have that in the US lol. Great job on your progress, that is truly something to be proud of.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Massive congratulations to you.

Made me giggle though - this is the best example of how the insurance industry works. Now that they have determined that you are less likely to die, they are happy to provide you with a product insuring your life. When you were considered more likely to die, they wouldn't come near you.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Great news, congrats!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!