New (again) and attempting (mostly) gluten free

Options
Hi Everyone! I've been a member for quite sometime now and I've recently decided to start over again and stick to "the plan". I'm trying to do (mostly) gluten free since I have a thyroid condition (since I was a child) and cut back on the processed foods (not all, but most). I'd love to make some new friends on MFP that also are gluten free and/or eat cleanly so I can peak food diaries and get a better grip on what I can eat that works for others besides salads, fruit and meat.

Thanks everyone! :)

Replies

• Healingnutritionsolutions
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have to eat Gluten free - not a choice, I get super sick if I eat it. Stalk my diaries... I post everything! I'm still finishing up a loaf or two of Paleo Bread - not my favorite in the texture dept, but the coconut flour one is the best g-free bread in the calorie dept. Otherwise, I do eat brown rice and potatoes... some people on here don't, but they have nutritional value like potassium and fiber... I just need to moderate the portion sizes... I'm still learning how to do this, but have learned a lot in the past year.
  • niki23poet
    niki23poet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Do you post your recipes anywhere too?
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I've been a member for quite sometime now and I've recently decided to start over again and stick to "the plan". I'm trying to do (mostly) gluten free since I have a thyroid condition (since I was a child) and cut back on the processed foods (not all, but most). I'd love to make some new friends on MFP that also are gluten free and/or eat cleanly so I can peak food diaries and get a better grip on what I can eat that works for others besides salads, fruit and meat.

Thanks everyone! :)

I don't eat gluten free per se, but I do enjoy a lot of vegan and you can add me