excercise?

Options
okay so I'm gonna be increasing my calorie intake and there is bound to be some weight gain so do I do cardio to help with it? or will it make no difference for the water weight?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    okay so I'm gonna be increasing my calorie intake and there is bound to be some weight gain so do I do cardio to help with it? or will it make no difference for the water weight?

When you up calories, the weight on the scale is more inherent waste in your system and glycogen stores being replenished (that's a good thing)...stop obsessing about some number on the scale.
  • aimanbafakyh
    aimanbafakyh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    so no excercise?
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    so no excercise?

Exercise is good for your general health and well being...I'd never suggest to someone not to exercise. You can maintain, lose, or gain weight doing exercise depending on how much you're eating..if you want to maintain then you need to determine your maintenance calories which would be dependent on your overall activity...if you exercise, you maintenance calories are just higher because your energy expenditure is bigger.
  • aimanbafakyh
    Options
    oh okay thankyou
  • cwolfman13
    Options
    oh okay thankyou

Definitely exercise...pretty much everyone I know (including myself) who is able to maintain a healthy weight exercises on the regular...
  • aimanbafakyh
    Options
    One more question! umm... burning fat while gaining water weight to even it all out does that make sense?