Can't seem to lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I made yellow, green, pink and orange bread for a Christmas party once. They were all good and perfectly nutritious, except the pink one. Turns out beetroot loses its colour at bread baking temperatures and it turned it grey :neutral:
  • Preetib24
    Preetib24 Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thank you once again. I will ditch the pills and continue everything the way you guys are advising. I will definitely invest in a food scale. Everyone is so helpful! Are any of you having trouble getting the last 10 pounds off?
    And I am feeling better but I don't feel lighter or feel better in my clothes as of yet. Maybe it is too soon. I see a difference in my face though, my cheekbones are becoming more prominent so that is a bit of motivation.

My itchiness starts in the middle of my jog. When I start sweating. It tends to be at my inner thighs back of the knee etc. And it goes to a point where I just wanna go rub lotion on my legs to soothe them. And no I haven't had a change in any products. I read somewhere it may be do to the fabric of my pants. But honestly, all the running or work out clothes I find tend to be the same material.