Does anyone want to do Jillian Michaels Beginner Shred with me?

Options
Hi my name is Suzanne.Does anyone want to do Jillian Michaels beginner shred with me? I need all the motivation I can get.We can help each other.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/edit/116823-jillian-michaels-beginner-shred

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I did this workout in July and it was an awesome way to work into Jillian Michaels workouts. I think this workout is often overlooked and people go straight to 30 day shred and get frustrated. I just wanted to let people who haven't looked at this workout know it is awesome. It was a perfect progression for me to 30 day shred. I went on to do a 4 week rotation of No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism after I finished 30 day shred. I am now doing shred it with weights and I am so loving it. I hope people join your group because 30 day beginner shred is awesome! Good luck with it!
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I was doing this workout earlier this month until I got to level 2. A lot of people on here suggested to me not to do it. It causes knee injuries and has bad exercises. They suggested I do L-ups, pull ups, push ups, squats, dead lifts, and things like that that aren't just crunches and those side knee squats in the video. So far I've lost of a total of 4lbs in my first 12 days. Don't give up. Check out the motivation section in the forum to find others to help keep you on track.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wear training shoes

Even if in a carpeted and rugged living room in front of your TV

Wear training shoes

-<voice of experience ...buggered my knee doing shred>
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member