Not afraid to let it hang out

Options
happywithme12
happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
Ok so I have always had issues showing my arms because I hated them but as you can see from my new picture I am getting better and more confident about that. Is there a part of your body that you are not afraid to "show off" anymore

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Belly. I mean, in AZ it is hard to keep a shirt on while out in the sun, but that belly and love handles....gah.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    hello is anyone home
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Belly. I mean, in AZ it is hard to keep a shirt on while out in the sun, but that belly and love handles....gah.

I feel like I have made a big step wearing this shirt today I usually always wear a cover up, let that belly out it needs air to LOL
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I can not answer this question. :smile:
  • happywithme12
    Options
    LMFAO come on now tell us inquiring minds want to know
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My gut...I still have a bit of a spare tire, but with a shirt on you can't really tell and it doesn't look too terribly bad with the shirt off. I doubt I'll ever be so lean as to have a 6 pack, but I wouldn't mind getting this just a little flatter.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    well way to work it out and work on what would make you happy, i am working on my abs at home to but i am having trouble with abs for some reason i have trouble pushing myself when it comes to that
  • happywithme12
    Options
    bump
  • obeseandsassy
    Options
    i think all you have to do is look at my picture to get that question answered haha.

i used to be THAT fat girl. 'cover the arms, no one wants to see those! cover the belly, no one wants to see that! cover the legs ew they look like tree trunks! but hey this top makes my cleavage look BANGING!'

now my motto? f*** flattering. wear what you feel good in, and don't give a f*** what anyone else thinks.

:)
  • happywithme12
    Options
    i think all you have to do is look at my picture to get that question answered haha.

i used to be THAT fat girl. 'cover the arms, no one wants to see those! cover the belly, no one wants to see that! cover the legs ew they look like tree trunks! but hey this top makes my cleavage look BANGING!'

now my motto? f*** flattering. wear what you feel good in, and don't give a f*** what anyone else thinks.

:)

i love that confidence is sexy, keep doing whatever your doing and be happy with yourself
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options

If I say anymore I'll lock the thread. :tongue:
  • happywithme12
    Options

If I say anymore I'll lock the thread. :tongue:

oh i see well i am sure we can read between the lines on that, whats wrong with airing out
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I still don't like to show a lot of things. I'm getting more confident and MFP has been so helpful in helping build my confidence up. I'm slightly a perfectionist and really struggle if I think something doesn't look good on myself. I'm working on this!!!! I promise.

I do, however, always think women who wear things that I don't think I could ever wear are amazing! I love women who are so confident that they can wear something that I feel like I could never wear...I'm in awe of those women and I bow down to them for having the grace and confidence to pull it off. Kudos to them!