Workout tracking app recommendations?

Options
I'm looking for something fairly specific from a workout tracking app, and I wonder if anyone could give me some recommendations.

Here's the deal: I work out at the gym, I've got different plans for each day (I go five days a week- 2 cardio and 3 mostly strength training). Because I was bored with my workout, my trainer's after giving me a massive list of different exercises to be switching up- which is great! (Also oh my gawd SO MANY different kinds of squats. Me legs are jelly and I only went through them all today..)

So what I'm looking for from an app is:
  • being able to enter in my different workout plans for each day in advance and copy them across from one week to the next
  • tick things off when they're done
  • track my stats- like my plank time, weights lifted, etc
  • keep my previously used exercises where I can see 'em so I can easily switch things around
  • syncs with MFP
  • ...that's basically it

I know that you can do a lot of this stuff with MFP but I find it pretty clunky to use, and also my phone app hasn't been syncing properly so it's a bit of a pain in the bum to use tbh. MFP seems better for tracking what I've *done*- I'd love to find something I can set up in advance that'll tell me what I said I'd do, so I don't have to be bringing in printouts and notepads around the gym with me. Wanna just have me, my phone, my headphones and a few gallons of sweat ;)

Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!