TOO HOT outside

Options
Although I am not a very disciplined person when it comes to exercise, I have been walking every evening for 20-30 minutes several times a week- weather permitting. But with this latest heat wave on the east coast, it was NOT going to happen last night. So instead, I decided to go online and find something else to do instead. It was a great! I found a "Dance Walk" routine and when my knee started to bother me there was also a "Chair" workout. I will be doing that again tonight to work on some toning as well. NOT sure of the calories used, but I felt good using some energy. MFP has helped me lose weight and my blood pressure is back to normal. More lbs. to lose, but keeping on track for me by me. :wink:

Replies

• tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You can find a pretty wide variety of vidoes on youtube. Blogilates is one of my favorite posters. :) If I can't go on my after dinner walk, I usually do one of her videos and then wait for the sun to go down or do one of my exercise dvds. It's definitely best not to go on a walk when it's too hot! Did it once last summer and almost had a heat stroke. @_@