Recommendations for Body Shapers and other body management accessories?

Options
Down about 35 lbs, but many more to go. Cooking accessories I've got down for right now... exercise is taken care of. However, I'm noticing a lot of jigglyness where things used to be pretty firm. So...

What are your favorite:
Body shapers?
Firming lotions to help skin rebound?
Other body management/weight loss accessories?

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    None of them work for permanent results.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Spanx for shape wear to make you feel better in clothes.

But yeah, othing will make any permanent changes, just losing more weight, strength training and genetics.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    If you are talking about things to wear under clothes to smoothe you out, Jockey brand shapewear has been good for me.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I like Jockey brand also. I have a camisole shaper that I love that's very comfortable--pretty soon I'm going to be looking to get another one in a size smaller. I like the slight firming:)
  • lamiller82
    lamiller82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not concerned about the shapewear itself making changes... just trying to keep things in place while I'm moving about my daily routine. I'm up and down, sitting, bending over desks, waving my arms... Teaching HS Mathematics.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Time and consistency, the best body shaper.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    lamiller82 wrote: »
    Not concerned about the shapewear itself making changes... just trying to keep things in place while I'm moving about my daily routine. I'm up and down, sitting, bending over desks, waving my arms... Teaching HS Mathematics.

Then yes, I like the Jockey stuff but also obviously would say try it on. There are all sorts of waistlines and styles.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do compression shorts under dresses and work pants. I just lost a few inches around my thighs quickly, so they're keep it together while I deal with the current looseness of skin. I already have them for running, and I think they tend to stay in place more than some of the dedicated shapewear I've tried.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I like the Self Expressions brand at Target--they are reasonably priced and last well.

Salt scrubs seem to help with shrinking skin...or, at least, they feel good. Stay well moisturized and hydrated too.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit.