pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome! Congrats!! My first was a little boy and I have to admit there is nothing better. You are in for some fun times ahead!
  • rwooten666
    rwooten666 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

This guy is my favorite person today! Lol!
  • JessMahoney1
    JessMahoney1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I got it right! Any Names so far? x
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as we know we're going to name him Ethan, my 5 year old says that's not his name and he will be thinking of names for us lol
  • FutureHarley
    Options
    :3 lets go with both ;P so no matter what I was half correct (yay for twins!!!)
  • FutureHarley
    Options
    oh you already told whoops :P I was 50% correct <3:D
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Are you carrying high or low? I've been pretty accurate at predicting by looking at where the mama is carrying. High is a girl, low is a boy.

I carried my son high and my daughter low!

I'd have to see your bump to take a guess.

Oh, just seen it's a boy! Congrats! My son was the most amazing, chilled out little baby. My daughter was a demanding little madam lol. Still is!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Are you carrying high or low? I've been pretty accurate at predicting by looking at where the mama is carrying. High is a girl, low is a boy.

Really?? For me two boys very high, in my lungs and I knew my third was a girl cause she was loooww. It was the same for my mom with me and my brother (me low, brother high)
    Um... I'm guessing girl :flowerforyou: Big Congrats! Either way :drinker:

Yay! Boy!:drinker: Two girls and two boys perfect! Congrats!
  • JessMahoney1
    JessMahoney1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as we know we're going to name him Ethan, my 5 year old says that's not his name and he will be thinking of names for us lol

Love the name Ethan! Congratulations again!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    hermaphrodite.

That would be awkward.

Why would it be awkward. I'd totally let my little child decide the sex the little one wanted to be. I'd come up with a neutral gender name too. I think you'd just support the child and let the one know how special the one is. We get too hung up on sexual division.

i like you!!

1% of live births fall into some catagory of the intersexed spectrum. chances are, you know someone who is intersexed.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The carrying high/low is a crock of bull.. Carried my daughter low since the first day I started showing.

The heart rate is also crock.

I didn't have extreme morning sickness... Just gagged all the time... However my BF was sick her entire pregnancy and had a boy... That debunks the morning sickness..

Also craved pickles and cheese during pregnancy... Debunking the sweet=girl and salty=boy

Sorry to rain on the predicting parade, but util they show a definitive cheeseburger or a hotdog, I wouldn't even try to guess..

At least you know it's not a litter of puppies,right? :laugh:

ETA: I see you found out it's a boy! Congrats! Good thing I was right about the litter of puppies, huh?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I can never tell.

tumblr_lquuz7JvAZ1qb6cn9o1_400.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe congratulations! I hope he's healthy and strong.

Woohoo my genetic theory worked this time. I think mine is a little boy based on what my boyfriend's family looks like, but his daughter is 20years old so it may not be quite true.