• fastpitch2015
    fastpitch2015 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    thanks!

• bcclenney
    bcclenney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fixing to hit 13 months in and maintaining at 215 lbs lost. Changing a few things up to try and loose maybe 15 more pounds. My fitness pal works! Be true to yourself and watch it work! Good luck everyone. :)1pn3o1jl8ugw.jpg

Awesome work, man! I've lost 56 pounds in the last 4 months, around another 110 pounds to go. You're an inspiration. :)
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    bcclenney wrote: »
    Fixing to hit 13 months in and maintaining at 215 lbs lost. Changing a few things up to try and loose maybe 15 more pounds. My fitness pal works! Be true to yourself and watch it work! Good luck everyone. :)1pn3o1jl8ugw.jpg

Awesome work, man! I've lost 56 pounds in the last 4 months, around another 110 pounds to go. You're an inspiration. :)
    thanks. Awesome job. You can do it. Just stay consistent and you can only get healthier. Has to keep moving!

• Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Great job!
    Ty!
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jawdropping !
  • sonj886969
    sonj886969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW ... Fantastic I am hoping to reach my goal , quick question did you have any problems with loose skin with the dramatic weight loss?
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jawdropping !
    thanks!

• fastpitch2015
    Options
    sonj886969 wrote: »
    WOW ... Fantastic I am hoping to reach my goal , quick question did you have any problems with loose skin with the dramatic weight loss?
    some but it adjust also. Give time but can only retract so much.

• Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    So great to see. It gives hope to people like me at the start of the process.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    ty. You can do it. Just remember log everything even if it's just a piece of gum. It's amazing how everything choice we make impacts our results.

• fastpitch2015
    Options

• DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Just incredible. So proud of you.
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    Just incredible. So proud of you.
    thanks much!!!

• OrlaKane339
    OrlaKane339 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's so inspiring, you must feel so much better not carrying all the extra weight. I'm just starting on my journey and have lost 11.4lbs in 27 days so I've got my calories under control with a really balanced and manageable diet. I have over 120lbs to lose so I'm wondering:
    1. What sort of exercise did you start with?
    2. How often do you exercise and how long for?

Thank you

Orla
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Incredible work!! Your pics are so inspiring-thanks for sharing!!
  • fastpitch2015
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    Incredible work!! Your pics are so inspiring-thanks for sharing!!
    thank you so much. If I can encourage any to change that's inspiring to me. I know what point of life I was in being morbid obese so I know the feelings and I wish everyone to change for the better. Morbid obesity is a dark place. Thanks again!

• akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You just need the crowbar
    halflife.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!