ISO: new wearable fitness tracker....need ideas!?!?

Options
Looking for a new fitness tracker and would love to hear reviews of your favorite and why?

Replies

• Sira125
    Sira125 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have the UP3. Not sure the heart rate monitoring with it is worth the price over the UP2. I feel like the step monitoring is pretty accurate.
  • megquenzer
    megquenzer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have had a UP and a UP24. Now I have a Garmin Vivosmart. I like it but feel like my screen went bad very quickly. I love it but can't really see anything!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I also have the up3 and love it. You can get them for like $60 now. Very cheap.
  • TheLemonDaisy
    TheLemonDaisy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the FitBit Charge. It went bad after 9 months and they sent me the FitBit Alta. One nice thing about Fitbit is if it is under warranty they quickly send you a new one. I didn't need my receipt, just a picture and when & where I bought it. It took about a week from when I started the process to when I received the Alta. It's a nice little tracker, I'm happy with it.
  • superironmom
    superironmom Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Apple Watch!! I love it because it keeps a constant heart rate, calorie count, time, steps, and type of exercise all simultaneously on one touch screen. It tells you to move if you haven't for a bit. It syncs with MFP - no entering data. I purchased it from Best Buy on sale $180 after my Fitbit broke.
  • cheryls1mx3
    cheryls1mx3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sira125 wrote: »
    I have the UP3. Not sure the heart rate monitoring with it is worth the price over the UP2. I feel like the step monitoring is pretty accurate.

yeah the steps are really accurate that's why I love the up2
  • missmagnoliablossom
    missmagnoliablossom Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Polar A300 w/chest strap. It's amazing - accurate, holds a long charge, waterproof, great app.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit charge hr and I love it!