MFP premium & Fitbit

Options
Hello! Just want to ask what you guys think of the premium version? I'm about to upgrade but I'm having second thoughts if it will be worth the money

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I don't have it ..never needed it ..never thought there were any benefits in it

But then I don't have it so maybe I'm missing out on something ..but I'm doubtful based on others reports

I think if the free version was glitch free, or updates panned out, or they technically resolved any user issues in a timely efficient manner I may have been more tempted to trial

But over time as an initially staunch MFP ambassador I have become relatively disappointed with the brand, through glitches and forum experiences, so I stick with logging, post on the forums in an aim to help others but feel zero brand allegiance nor inclination to pay

it's kind of a sad indictment for someone who should be majorly brand positive
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I do have a Fitbit though and it is synched and I think it's a good investment (not the HR versions though) also synch with trendweight and get lovely trend charts and useful reports from there for no additional effort
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I bought it so I can set my macro by grams instead of percentage. Other than that feature it's really no different for me
  • powered85
    powered85 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like being able to see what foods are highest in macros and nutrients. Plus no ads
  • ynah12795
    ynah12795 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies :blush: Can I add you guys up on fitbit? :smiley:@Sued0nim @kuranda10 @powered85