Gained 7 pounds in a week

Options
I took Tylenol 3 and did eat a bit more but do you think this is all fat? I'm 5'6 and 143 pounds as of this morning. It's freaking me out lol. Should I eat a 1200 calorie diet?thank you for any help.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It's not fat! To gain 7 pounds of fat you need to eat 24,500 calories. It's water weight.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Ovulation
    Period
    Change in exercise
    Increased carbs after low carb
    Excess sodium

No it's not fat ...at least not all of it
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Codeine can make you constipated as well
  • KWlosingit
    KWlosingit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Every time I take Advil I gain about 2 lbs of water weight and it sticks around a couple of days. I have learned not to stress about it as it is not fat just water.
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Only if you do what I did and consistently gain 5 lbs every week for 8 weeks straight without any changes in eating. Then it would be time to see the Dr.
  • samanthacollier1
    samanthacollier1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answers guys. Just walked 14000 steps so hoping a week of that plus healthy eating helps. This may sound like TMI but I'm also peeing a lot more and ifs not a bladder infection. Could that be something to do with it?
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    You are carrying a lot of water weight, it seems reasonable that as you release that you may pee more.
  • KWlosingit
    Options
    If I walk more than usual I also gain water weight.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Drink water, it will flush out the water weight you are retaining
  • KWlosingit
    Options
    I drink a ton of water everyday and I still have water weight fluctuations. I just live with it.