What's for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Today I'm having tempeh and kale stew topped with homemade hot sauce, jalapeno peppers, and some non-dairy feta.
    Where do you get your non dairy feta? How's the protein?

I buy it at a local vegan "butcher" here in Minneapolis. It doesn't have much protein at all (1-2 grams per ounce, I believe). I have made homemade feta from tofu and the protein on that is much higher.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I had a can of white albacore tuna with mayo, celery, onions, tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers mixed in, on one of those sandwich thins
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It looks like today I'm having ramen from the free stuff in the kitchen.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I made chicken salad last night with leftover a Wegmans rotisserie. I used Greek yogurt instead of mayo and added some chopped apple, dried onion and celery seed. I'll have it on 34 Degree crackers with a string cheese on the side. Sad desk lunch is sad.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I went out for lunch today. Meatloaf Thursday at Club Lunch with double green beans and a roll. SO YUMMY!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Today was the dinner my husband made for us last night. I didn't feel like eating it so I packed it up. NY strip, steamed broccoli, and roasted delicata.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Today I had a turkey-and-cheddar sandwich thin with a side of baby carrots and a whole tomato.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Today I had mushroom quinoa and london broil.
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Veggie enchilada with Quorn mince meat and decried beans. It was delicious! Around 277 calories per enchilada.