Binged on lollies :(

So last night we had a party and I'm a pretty healthy eater but ate two jumbo packets of lollies to myself! this morning I feel like *kitten* :( how much damage is that going to do? and if I get back on track today and don't dwell on it will it do any damage? I refuse to weigh myself this morning because mentally I couldn't deal with the number on the scale :(
I'm just really disappointed in myself for losing control like that! any responses will be gratefully appreciated :)

Replies

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 905 Member
    Don't sweat it, happens to us all.
    Just get back on track and crack on
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited October 2016
    No damage from the candy; the guilt can really lead you down the wrong path though.

You can be a pretty healthy eater with candy in your diet.
  • Charis50
    Charis50 Posts: 181 Member
    What kind of damage do you mean? Unless you have diabetes, it's unlikely that this one isolated lolly-eating incident will do you any harm. If you retain water weight when you eat too much sugar (I tend to do that), then drink plenty of fluids, get back on your normal routines for nutrition and exercise, and weigh in at your next regular time.

Don't let this one unplanned over-indulgence throw you. Stuff like this happens now and then.