Does anyone have a "good" low calorie cheesecake recipe.

2»

Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    When I make cheesecake, the recipes I usually use call for four 8oz blocks of cream cheese. I just make two of those blocks fat free, one block reduced fat, and one block regular. It's impossible to tell the difference and, while still pretty darn bad for you, isn't nearly as bad as it could be. I usually cut down on the sugar a bit, too.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Yes I put the recipe on here. I'm not sure if I added it to the data base but it is pure protein. If anyone knows how I could show my saved recipes? If not I can post the recipe
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    I only do sinfully rich cheesecakes. If I'm going to have it, I want it real. That's why I don't make them except very special occasions and I only have a little.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    My favorite cheesecake (because it's super easy):

Two packages of Dream Whip (prepared)
    One block of softened cream cheese

Blend. Put in a prepared graham crumb crust. Top with canned blueberry or cherry pie filling. It's sinfully delicious, but you can use fat-free cream cheese to reduce the damage. Some recipes call for a cup of sugar, but I've found you don't need it.
  • Hii.. Since it is Ramadan I am doing a lot of experiments in dishes and desserts. Cheese cake is a tasty contribution from my Ramadan recipes (http://www.nestle-family.com/my-ramadan). I would like to share the recipe with you. Just 5 steps and you will get Raspberry cheese cake!
    1. Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and warm water. Rub the ingredients using fingertips. Press the biscuit mixture over the base of cake pan.
    2. Beat cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla in an electrical beater until mixture becomes smooth. Add the lemon juice to the cheese mixture and mix in low speed to combine all.
    3. Sprinkle gelatin over hot water and mix well to dissolve and then add it to the cream cheese mixture with constant stirring.
    4. Pour cheese mixture into prepared base. Place in the fridge until cheese mixture becomes firm.
    5. For Berry Sauce: add Raspberries and sugar together and simmer over medium heat until texture resembles a chunky jam. Set aside and cool in a refrigerator before pouring over cheese cake.
  • Ramadan Kareem!! Have a healthy diet for this Ramadan!!!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    thanks some nice recipes bump
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    bump,thanks