Looking for support buddies x

Options
Hi,

I'm looking for support buddies to help me and I'll return the favour if I can.
I lost around 9lbs on weight watchers about 4 months ago but I've had to stop as I wasn't seeing any results after that so I kind of gave up as I was feeling like a failure. Also WW isn't cheap and when I worked the coat out I was paying almost £300 a year!!
I stuffer from anxiety and depression so my moods are always quite low. I suffer with confidence issues as I don't like the way I look and with how much I weigh. I can never get past a certain point.
I don't enjoy exercise as I suffer from asthma. But I do try and attend a Clubbersize class, walks,the gym and spinning a few days a week when I can get there. I have weird shift patterns at work.
I find it hard to stay motivated because of my low mood all the time. I tend to pig out on the wrong food when I'm upset or stressed. I suffer from ibs so when I do pig out I've usually then got a bad tummy and head.
I live with my boyfriend who says he tries to help but doesn't always. He does a lot of exercise and just eats what he wants.
We are also trying to conceive so that's why I need to get back on track. Please add me if you feel that you could support me and I'll try and return the favour. Thanks x

Replies

• rabsickles1991
    rabsickles1991 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi :)
    My name is Rabia and I'm also restarting my weight loss journey. The goal for me is to be 125 lbs for my 25th birthday. I'd love to add you! :) I don't really like to exercise much either, but right now I'm just trying to control my eating habits and then add exercises. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • JennK730
    JennK730 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I need support buddies as well, feel free to add me as a friend

Jenn