Dehydration Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• janekana
    janekana Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    Uh...you drank so much you puked 6 times and your concern is about whether or not you should weigh yourself?

I'm not even going to comment, I'm just going to point that out and let it sink in.

Weight loss commitment doesn't stop in my book. It was my fault I was sick and I still had a great week other than that night, so I figured I still needed my weekly weigh in.

I don't understand why people think that you need a load of alcohol in you to puke six times. My friend has no tolerance at all, two cans of Cruiser's (each can being 7%) is enough to send her puking all night and feeling absolutely terrible the next morning. Most people with average tolerance would at least need ten cans to go that far.

If I was in your position, I wouldn't even be thinking of logging food, so props to you and your dedication :)
  • LittleChipin
    LittleChipin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    janekana wrote: »
    Uh...you drank so much you puked 6 times and your concern is about whether or not you should weigh yourself?

I'm not even going to comment, I'm just going to point that out and let it sink in.

Weight loss commitment doesn't stop in my book. It was my fault I was sick and I still had a great week other than that night, so I figured I still needed my weekly weigh in.

I don't understand why people think that you need a load of alcohol in you to puke six times. My friend has no tolerance at all, two cans of Cruiser's (each can being 7%) is enough to send her puking all night and feeling absolutely terrible the next morning. Most people with average tolerance would at least need ten cans to go that far.

If I was in your position, I wouldn't even be thinking of logging food, so props to you and your dedication :)

THANK YOU. I had like 3 and a half glasses of low alcohol Moscato and have a very low tolerance for alcohol. Dumb? Yup. Drinking problem? Not even close. My first time drinking in months actually. But that's all a few people seem to focus on and immediately think I have a problem....like....what? LOL!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    janekana wrote: »

THANK YOU. I had like 3 and a half glasses of low alcohol Moscato and have a very low tolerance for alcohol. Dumb? Yup. Drinking problem? Not even close. My first time drinking in months actually. But that's all a few people seem to focus on and immediately think I have a problem....like....what? LOL!

Funnily enough, people with drinking problems tend to not suffer as much the next morning.

I always weigh heaps less the morning after a big night. I figure is my body's way of telling me it's ok to eat 3lbs of bacon.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Log it or don't log it... I really don't think it matters.
    You will be able to see whether you've lost weight by looking at the longer term trends, individual weigh ins are always likely to be up or down for a range of reasons. Don't overthink this.
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I'd record it, just for curiosity's sake.

Also, I have a workmate that was sick for three days (one was classic hangover symptoms and the next two were bad headaches) after one glass of bubbly as her tolerance is so low.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Sometimes one does not know how much is too much until its done.