So lost!

Hey! JUST looking for some help. I played around with my goals in terms of hitting my macros and now I want to reset them and start fresh and not worry about that. I just want to focus on hitting not going over my calories. How do I know how many calories I need for my body? when j reset my goals I really did my calorie goals so I know it's not based on what my body needs. Is there a certain calculator I can use to find out. Thanks.

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Yes google bmi calculator put your stats in there and it will tell you your bmi
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    sasaemma wrote: »
    Hey! JUST looking for some help. I played around with my goals in terms of hitting my macros and now I want to reset them and start fresh and not worry about that. I just want to focus on hitting not going over my calories. How do I know how many calories I need for my body? when j reset my goals I really did my calorie goals so I know it's not based on what my body needs. Is there a certain calculator I can use to find out. Thanks.

Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) is your maintenance, including exercise.

Lots of different calculators, but this one is popular:
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/

BMR = Basal metbolic rate. This is if you didn't get out of bed all day.