Valentus coffee

Options
Has anyone in this group tried Valentus slim roast coffee? I was down from 238 lbs to 205 and then had a motorcycle crash. Finally recovered and started working out today again, but sadly at 232lbs now.

Any tips for rapid weight loss? Thanks.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Coffee is not going to help you lose weight. All you need is a calorie deficit.
  • aniket395208
    aniket395208 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Lost 30 lbs in 7 months just by using this app and workout. A lot of my buddies flaunt about valentus for some reason. That's what made me curious. My kickboxing tournament starts in March and I have to get it below 205lbs.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Lost 30 lbs in 7 months just by using this app and workout. A lot of my buddies flaunt about valentus for some reason. That's what made me curious. My kickboxing tournament starts in March and I have to get it below 205lbs.

Keep doing that.

Coffee won't help except maybe to give you an energy boost and/or curb cravings.

You may or may not reach 205 in time. If you do everything right, as you have been, but don't make weight in time, it's not the end of the world. It'll suck, but you'll have more time to work on your maintenance strategy so you don't have the same issue in the future.