Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    6o9nv2ejs5vh.jpg
    This is my Tittin

Fluffy :)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    All of your fur kids are adorable! There is nothing sweeter than an animal and their love.

This past Friday my sweet boy passed away. He was my baby for 16 years; what I'd give for 16 more with that sweetheart. My whole life changed, the house is too quiet without him. The bottom picture is from a few years ago when he was well; the top picture is Miles a few hours before he passed in my arms. 1vtvbegku3jy.jpeg
    mzyotrf86cyq.jpeg
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Oh thats terrible :(
  • Grathiael
    Grathiael Posts: 86 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    wvi1eq4q8782.jpeg

Meet PeeWee. A two-year-old female Japanese Spitz.

Aside from her, I also have 1 rabbit, 1 turtle, and 9 birds of two different kinds. :smile:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    All of your fur kids are adorable! There is nothing sweeter than an animal and their love.

This past Friday my sweet boy passed away. He was my baby for 16 years; what I'd give for 16 more with that sweetheart. My whole life changed, the house is too quiet without him. The bottom picture is from a few years ago when he was well; the top picture is Miles a few hours before he passed in my arms. 1vtvbegku3jy.jpeg
    mzyotrf86cyq.jpeg

It's always hard. I was there with my dog Miles (same name) in my lap when they put him to sleep, 2 years ago. It doesn't hurt anymore like it did, but I'm still sad about it. I am happy when I think about all the love and attention I gave him and how happy he was.
  • Alisiya__
    Alisiya__ Posts: 80 Member
    Options
  • NancyMallo
    NancyMallo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Here's my boy Tyler.
  • NancyMallo
    NancyMallo Posts: 28 Member
    Options