Serious mass

Options
Has this been making anyone else fat? I've put on 12 lbs over the past month alone.

Replies

• 1nprgr3s
    1nprgr3s Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What is "this"?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    That's kind of the whole point, is it not?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    That's kind of the whole point, is it not?

:laugh:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    well, I am going out on a limb and say, that this means sucess? That's a lot of calories each day.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    I believe it is a 1200 calorie weight gainer shake. 12lbs in a month is a ridiculous rate and will be mainly fat.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    I believe it is a 1200 calorie weight gainer shake. 12lbs in a month is a ridiculous rate and will be mainly fat.

1250 cal a serve, apparently.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

i'd rather eat a jar of peanut butter!

This deserves a "me too".. and perhaps a box of graham crackers to go with that.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

This deserves a "me too".. and perhaps a box of graham crackers to go with that.

or a jar of nutella....
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

or a jar of nutella....

Now you talking!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Options

or a jar of nutella....

Now you talking!!!

I've been dunking buttons of 70% dark Lindt in peanut butter and eating them. It's pretty special.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options

or a jar of nutella....

Swirl nutella in with peanut butter.................
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options

or a jar of nutella....

Now you talking!!!

I've been dunking buttons of 70% dark Lindt in peanut butter and eating them. It's pretty special.

That is really special.

I think I can come up with something to do with Lindt 70% dark chocolate, jar of nutella, jar of peanut butter, box of graham crackers and maybe even add a marshmallow or two..
  • TavistockToad
    Options

or a jar of nutella....

Swirl nutella in with peanut butter.................

put spoon in peanut butter jar.... put spoon in nutella jar... put spoon in mouth.... :laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    Options

or a jar of nutella....

Now you talking!!!

That is really special.

I think I can come up with something to do with Lindt 70% dark chocolate, jar of nutella, jar of peanut butter, box of graham crackers and maybe even add a marshmallow or two..

you had to go and spoil it with marshmallows!!!! ew!!!!! :laugh:
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Has this been making anyone else fat? I've put on 12 lbs over the past month alone.

Serious mass won't add serious muscle, but it did as mass... fat is mass. You gained 12lbs in a month; at best, you made 2lbs of muscle and that is if you have a solid training stimulus.
  • sarahi_jesus
    sarahi_jesus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been trying this just recently but no results.it makes me bloated and pounds go away after.. how do you take it and how much a day?
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Did OP ever come back?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I've been trying this just recently but no results.it makes me bloated and pounds go away after.. how do you take it and how much a day?

If it makes you floated, the swap it out for real food. Calories is what makes you gain weight, not a very high calorie protein shake.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Side effects include bloating and stomach upset (so it's a no no for people with gut problems)plus loss of appetite- presumably because it's so filling!