Wanna be weight loss buddies??

Options
Just started back today, as I plan to get married next year finally! Have had all my kids now. I have a good 5/6 stones to lose. I'm gonna try intermittent fasting this time and see how it goes! So please feel free to add me, I've lost 2st here before with just eating healthier but wanna try something different.

Replies

• LynseyZombie
    LynseyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll add you both up
  • davidson4029
    davidson4029 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great to see you starting together. Feel free to add me all of you. We can do it!
  • PsychoSupport
    PsychoSupport Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've reset for today also! add me :smile: I also changed starting loss history to today so it wont show my previous losses...wanted to be brand new 1
  • LynseyZombie
    Options
    Bump
  • BigGrubber
    BigGrubber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in please! Also started (again!) today! Good luck!
  • imjms737
    imjms737 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    As a practitioner of IF, I'd love to have more accountability buddies.
    Added you!
  • jcubsgirl
    jcubsgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want friends!!!

I just started yesterday. I really want to make this thing work. In the past I've always been a bit embarrassed to share that I am trying to lose weight so I never really had a support group. This time I want things to go differently
  • sylitz
    sylitz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a restart again .since i got carried away last month ..do add me up guys !
  • eoedesigns
    eoedesigns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do you add people
  • LynseyZombie
    Options
    I'm having 2 meals instead from now on, I've cut breakfast because it's ususllly when I'm not hungry. I'll have a cup of tea with 1 sugar and milk but that's that till lunch and dinner. Basically I'm letting my body fast longer. It's way better than the 1 meal a day for me as that was abit hard lol. Need to drink more though for me.
  • SportStorm
    SportStorm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. So add me guys ;)
  • LynseyZombie
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LynseyZombie
    Options
    Have added you.
  • LynseyZombie
    Options
    Bump
  • bhawnapurohit9
    bhawnapurohit9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i am planning to start from tomorrow as i have to make a plan and set my work timings and workout timings..i would love to be a prt of this group..also i have worked out before in my country where i became 52kg from 64 kgs in just 2 months..i have several diet plans and nutitional diet ideas also as i know i it works..so i t will be a great help for u guys as well and i would have a company to discuss my failures and achievements
  • LynseyZombie
    Options
    Awe that's great! Well done. I have loads to lose yet and really hoping I'll get good results in a month. And if so I'll carry on doing what I'm doing.
  • kkapow03
    kkapow03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to your group! Sounds like a great support system is already in place; I need support when I backslide and eat stuff I shouldn't. I've been entering my daily food intake and my exercise and water intake, but need a group that encourages each other to celebrate successes and commiserates with slip-ups.
    Once you've been added to a group, how do you keep in touch with each other? By email or in the discussion groups? Am new to FitnessPal, so don't know how to do these things...