Any other brides to be?

Options
I am getting married in November and was hoping to find some other brides trying to lose some LBS for that white dress! :) Let me know when you're getting married and how much weight you have to go. Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other to keep going :)

Replies

• Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so I'm already married but my husband and I, got married in a courthouse. We have been married for 2 years now. And I liked to renew our vows in our 5th or 10th year anniversary. Have a huge wedding and I'd like to look like a goddess that just came from heaven. Lol. If you'd like you can add me so we can encourage each other
  • SlimLaydayJ
    Options
    Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the friend request! :-) I'm getting married in March 2014 and I've been working on losing weight for the wedding too. I've lost 10lbs so far and would like to lose another 40lbs. I'm also in a friend's wedding at the end of October, so I'm hoping to lose at least another 15-20lbs by then. It's great to see some other Brides working towards the same goal. Nicole- you've done amazing so far! Congrats on all of your weight loss. :-)
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    October 19 here.....so close! I'm trying a juice fast to detox and drop the pounds.