Introducing Me

My name is Patty and I am 48 years old. I have just recently tried a 2nd round at Atkins but it isn't for me. I prefer eating the foods I love in moderation, counting calories, and exercising to lose weight. My workouts consist of using a Treadmill and Strength Training DVDs with Resistance Bands and Light Weights. I weigh 194 lbs and my goal is 150 lbs. I still have 44 lbs left lose @ 1 lb a wee. I am looking for any body who would like to be friends and support each other as we work to lose our weight and live a healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Hi Patty, We are fairly similar, Im 45 started at 192, and now at 173 It's taken since Feb to get there, so it's going pretty slow, but I absolutely know why, and Im okay with it coming off slow. I've recently decided to kick it up a notch and get to my next goal of being under 170, then after that, I have to get to 162 so I can book a vacation..... LOL - I told myself when I started this I wasn't going to book a vacation until I lost 30 pds...cause losing weight for a vacation wasn't working............ Well, now I really want to go on a vacation, it's been a while....
  • pwedge68
    pwedge68 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi Gidgit! Wow! you have done awesome! Congratulations on your weight you have lost.