• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    OMG, they are all SO FREAKEN CUTE
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Naruya wrote: »
    He's not part of my fitness routine yet as he's only 10 weeks old, but he'll surely make a great running buddy when he's old enough. I can't wait to take him for long walks, running, hiking, biking and maybe get him into doing Agility. For the time being he's just a great snuggle buddy that loves playtime!

vggxnefb02cb.jpg

he is so fluffy and cute!!!! I just wanna snuggle him!
  • P13C35
    P13C35 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GrinnyMae wrote: »

This is my clown Vinny. Lots of walks together.

My first dog was a Boston terrier
  • P13C35
    Options
    Hey,
    My best bud is Tilly - She does encourage me to get out of the house though (deprescion)

I know that feel. Sometimes it's just looking at them that makes you shake out of it and think, Yeah, we should do something you lil goofball
  • Grathiael
    Grathiael Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a two-year-old female Japanese Spitz who is also very active and never runs out of energy. Going for a run early in the morning is always a good idea, especially for her. ;)
  • Laura93_
    Laura93_ Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This is Foxy, my border collie/australian shepherd cross.
    She's six years old and fed up of me taking her on walks! She's now learned a technique where she lays down and refuses to move until we turn around :D
    She gets walked six times a day, so I guess I can't blame her...

rrfm6xt55nhy.png

ypggyj8mdj5j.png

0y1mjnipdeu0.jpg
  • P13C35
    Options
    tahxirez wrote: »
    I think I need to stop reading this thread as its giving me puppy fever and I'm starting to rationalize a trip to the Humane Society

Go! Call the pup Fitbit!
  • stephmelia148
    stephmelia148 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys... I'm new to MFP but am sooo glad I have seen this thread!! I am a proud pug momma to Bruce and Betty. They are my world and I blame them for getting fat!!! I don't want to leave them so my exercise has reduced and have put on about a stone since having them!! They are worth it
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    As a country boy the concept of "walking the dog" seems a little strange. ;) My furry buddy has her own door and is free to walk herself at any time but she does stay within fifty feet or so of me when I venture about the property and I often take her along when visiting dog friendly locations.

Sassy the pup.
    sassy.jpg

Sass the dog.
    sass.jpg
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This is a pic of Nugget being her goofy dog self. She's my service dog and has been a game changer if not life saver!

a119606b6b56c8c5dbea4989e53bdac8914a.jpg
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You guys are so lucky! I'm scared of most dogs. I can't help it. I'm currently a university student living in no pets accommodation but when I have my own place I want to adopt several cats and a small, relaxed, senior dog. Senior dogs (and senior cats!) often get overlooked in shelters in favour of puppies and I think it's so sad that these oldies have to live out their retirement years in a cage surrounded by loud barking. A senior probably won't be up for lots of hiking and running, but a good walk every day will make a world of difference to me. I don't go out enough and never exercise.
    Good luck to you all!
  • stephmelia148
    stephmelia148 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me dog friendly folk ☺
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    my hiking/"hunting" partner. also, add "puppy dodge" to any at home move for more challenge. "puppy dodge push ups" "puppy dodge burpees". she loves knoking me over in the P90X Yogas as well.

fbrapa15scy8.jpeg

d6p9eb9912mz.jpg