What was the last two things you googled???

Options

Replies

• evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Nude asian chicks and A wiring schematic for a fuel injection unit. One of those was a lot more fun to look at than the other.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    You guys ROCK!!!!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Due to these threads, I google a lot of weird stuff. But the last two on my phone were:

Being choked during sex
    kyle penny and sparrow (to show a friend his facial hair)

So did you decide you like to be choked during sex or ?

Ha, well I haven't actually tried it but apparently it's more common than I would have thought. The article I read was pretty interesting.

Well, from experience. I thought I was going to die. TMI coming- Cooter pepper dried up immediately. So chocking is scratched off the list.

Maybe that person didn't choke you properly. I'm sure there's an experience level behind it where there is a right and wrong way to choke someone where it brings pleasure, and it's not overly painful or scary. And there would have to be deep level of trust there too. In the article I read the girl said that you know we all drift off in thoughts sometimes during sex, it happens to everyone, even when it's good right? So she was saying when you are being choked or having rough sex that that doesn't happen. You are more mindfully engaged because of the addition of the roughness. You're on high alert so to speak.

ETA: I'm not for or against, I am Switzerland on the idea of this. To each their own.

PS Add to the googling:
    cooter-pepper
    No shave November (to learn the origins)
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Elf on the Shelf ideas and Dog Bark Control
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Levothyroxine side effects
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Everyone kept talking about this weird crotch bumping thing the Cubs did so I looked that up, twice, because without the "Cubs" in there I was finding std information lol. 8e2auetreuy8.png
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Where are my shoes?

And

Why aren't my shoes where I left them?
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Due to these threads, I google a lot of weird stuff. But the last two on my phone were:

Being choked during sex
    kyle penny and sparrow (to show a friend his facial hair)

So did you decide you like to be choked during sex or ?

Ha, well I haven't actually tried it but apparently it's more common than I would have thought. The article I read was pretty interesting.

Well, from experience. I thought I was going to die. TMI coming- Cooter pepper dried up immediately. So chocking is scratched off the list.

Maybe that person didn't choke you properly. I'm sure there's an experience level behind it where there is a right and wrong way to choke someone where it brings pleasure, and it's not overly painful or scary. And there would have to be deep level of trust there too. In the article I read the girl said that you know we all drift off in thoughts sometimes during sex, it happens to everyone, even when it's good right? So she was saying when you are being choked or having rough sex that that doesn't happen. You are more mindfully engaged because of the addition of the roughness. You're on high alert so to speak.

ETA: I'm not for or against, I am Switzerland on the idea of this. To each their own.

PS Add to the googling:
    cooter-pepper
    No shave November (to learn the origins)

Yes, push up towards the chin not back on the throat so you don't actually crush their windpipe :wink:

You've done this before... ;)
    Or is "how to properly choke someone during sex" in your google search history? :D
  • IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    funny-youtube-search-ginger-kid-bite.jpg

funny-youtube-search-semen-recipies.jpg
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Re election news:

Oct 2000 Presidential Polls

Jay Z lyrics
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    NFL picks predictions for week 9
    Will Big Ben play in Sunday's game against the Ravens

@STLBADGIRL and what was their answer?
    BTW He started FYI
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I was searching information on PTSD service dogs this morning.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    NCAA rankings

waffle iron (30 year old one died this morning.. :( )
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Pancakes with cottage cheese (great way to add extra protein but didn't have a recipe)

Who is running for the local judges so I know who I want to vote for on Tuesday.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Spiral staircases and Codes for installing a bay window.

Yup I'm boring and always on the job! :tongue:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to remember the last 2, but the last thing I googled was: Is German a gendered language?